To ensure system longevity and consistent quality, AVS recommends proactive maintenance. We can determine your maintenance requirements based on your systems complexity, equipment components, frequency of use, available personnel support and more. You can then choose from maintenance and service options that vary from on-call support to full-time, on-site support.
SERVICE PLAN AGREEMENTS
AVS will provide support for your installed audio/video system per the plan description below.
During our preventive maintenance visits, AVS will inspect your system to diagnose equipment problems and fine tune/adjust your equipment to manufacturers specifications. AVS will provide a preventive maintenance report, reviewing any deficiencies with you and recommend and/or arrange corrective action. Our preventive maintenance visits will help assure that your system continues to work dependably, now and in the future.
Some features of the plans include:
- Enhancing of manufacturers warranties
- Prompt on-site service
- Unlimited phone support
- Covers all parts and labor needed to correct any system malfunction (exceptions apply)
- Rapid onsite response
There are three levels of service plans. They all include the features mentioned above, plus specific levels of service depending upon which plan is chosen. These include:
AVS Platinum Continuing Performance Plan
- Includes 24 /7 audiovisual system support and onsite response within four hours
AVS Gold Continuing Performance Plan
- Includes total audiovisual system support during normal business hours and onsite response within eight business hours
AVS Basic Continuing Performance Plan
- Includes labor support during normal business hours and onsite response within 16 business hours
If you have an existing Service plan (and a login) with AVS, please go to our service help deskand enter your service ticket.
For more information about Audio Video Systems service agreements or for service calls, please contact call 703-263-1002 or send an email to: email@example.com.